Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Monday, November 16, 2009

Friday at Caprene's House: Tacos

OK, this meal wasn't in my own home either, so no camera - hit me over the head with a frying pan for forgetting it.

Tacos:

Ingredients:
Corn tortillas
Ground Turkey (I use it all the time, I hope it really is healthier than ground beef)
Shredded cabbage (I prefer cabbage over lettuce for Mexican food)
Diced tomatoes
Diced avocado
Shredded Tillamook medium cheddar cheese (it's the only brand I use...)
Salsa
Sour cream
Canola oil (for frying the tortillas)

Directions:
Do you really need them?

I will say, my friend and I both like to fry the corn tortillas just long enough so that they can cool off bent over something to create homemade crunchy taco shells. So that and my tip on using cabbage instead of lettuce are the only original ideas I have...

No comments: