Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alexander's Meatloaf


Now that we have heard of the Red Flame Seasoning salt, I thought I could share a recipe that will taste great with it. I know we all have recipes for meatloaf but to me, the seasoning brings out the flavor of it. This recipe is from my side of the family. I had my sister over with us for dinner and she noticed my meatloaf tasted different. I asked, "How so?" And she said that it has a lot more flavor in it and tastes better and that was when I told her it was the Seasoning Salt. It is an option if you want to try my recipe with this Seasoning Salt.

1 lb extra lean ground beef
2 slices bread, in pieces (I use wheat)
1 egg
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
1/2 onion, diced
Seasoning Salt

Mix all together and put in loaf pan. Sprinkle some more Seasoning salt on top. Cook at 400* for one hour.

The Red Flame Seasoning Salt is made by my husband's family catering business, The Red Flame, and not too long ago, we decided to market it. You can use it in almost anything. We LOVE it in our mashed potatoes, or even in buttered mushrooms. It can go on any meat. Fish, poultry, red meat, etc. You can put it in some vegetables. I've heard some people put it in popcorn. I've never tried it and don't know why we haven't yet. Haha. The container is pretty big and it last a long time, but it also depends on how often you use it. You can buy it for just $5. If you would like, you can email me at icats77@yahoo.com if you're interested in it and I'll be happy to get it for you. Or, you can go online at http://www.redflameseasoningsalt.com/index.html and click on the Prices and Contact and email or call them from there. Don't hesitate to email me with any questions. It goes straight to my phone and I usually respond right back. I guarantee you, this is a must have in your kitchen!!!

No comments: