Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Honey-Lime Vinaigrette



After preparing a green salad for a dinner we were sharing with friends, I realized that with all the fresh, crisp vegetables such as celery, green peppers, broccoli and cucumber that I put in it, I didn't want to take away from the freshness by using a ranch or creamy dressing. I thought a nice, sweet vinaigrette would pair nicely with my salad.

I found this recipe and I am sure that it will be one that we use again and again. I got rave reviews from my husband, so it must be good!

1\3 cup lime juice

4 tsp. honey

1 T. white vinegar

1\8 tsp. salt

Add all ingredients together and whisk until everything is dissolved.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Sometimes less is more... Looks simple and great