Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Friday, March 19, 2010

Easy Goulash



Thanks Lisa for this recipe! My family loved this easy, nothing-to-it dish called Goulash. Many of you may have your own Goulash recipe. This one is pretty straight forward and easy. I wanted to add things to it, but my husband wouldn't let me. And in the end my family yummed it up. But out of curiosity: how do you make your Goulash?

ingredients
elbow macaroni
ground beef
can of diced tomatoes
can of corn
ketchup

I wasn't given amounts, so I just did as much as I felt necessary when I made it.

instructions
Brown meat while cooking elbow macaroni. Combine cooked meat and macaroni, then add in rest of ingredients. Add ketchup to flavor.

5 comments:

ariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ariel said...

i don't think i've had goulash since i have been married, but i believe my mom used leftover spaghetti sauce.

p.s. i looked up the defnition of goulash because i was thinking to myself, "what a weird word".

goulash: a rich meat stew highly seasoned with paprika.

i'm pretty sure i've never had goulash with paprika!

Gina said...

ha! funny, cause I did the same thing and found that same definition. and I too thought, "paprika??" great minds things alike. :)

Lisa said...

what the??? why are you stealing my thunder with posting one of MY RECIPES, i mean i know you gave me props but seriously i only have 13 posts and you have 40! maybe you should change the cook to lisa. ;)

Gina said...

ha! get ta cookin' lazy! :)