Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Monday, August 17, 2009

Peeling Carrots

So, here's an idea:

My daughter started to eat carrots a lot more once I gave in and passed over the carrot peeler to her independent self. Is it dangerous for an almost 4 year old to peel her own carrots? I think not so much. When she tells me she is hungry for a snack and wants some candy, cookies, chocolate chips, etc., I kid you not, I say "How about you peel your own carrot and eat it?" "Yeah! Yeah," replies she.

She's peeling her own carrots from here on out. Maybe I can buy her her own pink, sparkly carrot peeler . . .

4 comments:

ariel said...

ha! she's a crackup :)

Gretchen said...

you've gotta love her! that is genius.

ariel said...

oh and thanks for editing my blurb :)

Gina said...

thought you'd want me to . . . ;)