Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Magic Cookie Bars

Secret confession: Im 99% positive that I could eat an entire 9x13 of these by myself. I made some for Brady and I and when they were gone I made another one right away..........oops

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
  • 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut (This is always too much for me, I just sprinkle until it is covered)

DIRECTIONS

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.


2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut.


3. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my word. Those look spectacularly delicious. :) I want some right now.

jakenapril said...

oh yes. these are good. and in case you need someone to help you eat the whole pan, count me in! i might have to make these...and soon!

Unknown said...

I love these magic cookie bars. I think if it has chocolate, coconut and condensed milk it has to be awesome.