Pages

Welcome Fellow Food Enthusiasts


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

My fabulous sister in law gave me this recipe long ago and it became a family favorite quickly.  This bread is so moist and succulent, and as a result doesn't last long in my house.

ingredients
6 mashed bananas
4 eggs
4 c sugar
1 1/3 c oil
1 c sour cream
2 t vanilla
2 1/2 t baking soda
1 1/2 t salt
4 c flour
1 bag chocolate chips

instructions
Mix all ingredients together, in order given.  Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean in the middle.  Makes 4 loaves. (Often times I HALF this recipe, because often I make this on a whim and I don't have six bananas layin' around.)

1 comment:

Lydia Story said...

We have used this recipe for several years! My husband loves it! He has actually declared this recipe to be his favorite dessert! Very very yummy!